This article describes how to register for SunDAT Web.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Access SunDAT Web and click on the Sign Up button the right top corner
- A new window opens. Sign up for SunDAT Web by filling in your first and last name, email address, password, and define whether you are signing up as a company or individual. Then click on the Register button in the right bottom corner.
Thank you for registering with SunDAT Web!
Error message: NETWORK ERROR
Cause of this error is due to a firewall or company network settings blocking access to specific URLs needed for SunDAT Web to run. You will need to contact your IT administrator to safe-list the list of URLs below:
High Priority/Critical URLs
Required by not Critical
After the URLS have been safe-listed then try to register again. If you are still experiencing issues after applying these solutions, please contact: SunDAT Web Support.
Error message: COULD NOT SETUP THE API KEY
Clear the cache (Google Chrome)
- Right click and select Inspect
- Scroll to the Application tab
- Look for https://sundat.io under Local Storage
- Right click on https://sundat.io and select 'Clear' to clear the cache
- Close the inspect window and try to log in