This article introduces the SunDAT Web dashboard.
Table of Contents
Explanation of Interface
- The dashboard presents your projects (highlighted in turquois tab), the projects that were shared with you (highlighted in blue tab), or all projects (highlighted in violet tab), depending on the selection you make.
- If you want to add a new project, click the orange rectangular button with the white plus sign in it. A new project will open.
- To open existing projects, click the green rectangular button with the pencil in it.
- If you want to share a project, click the share symbol, under the actions column. You will be asked to enter the email address of the person you want to share your project with, click add, and then click share. The name of the person you shared the project with will be listed on the dashboard under the members column. In case you do not want to share your project anymore, click the share symbol again and click remove next to the shared users' name.
- If you want to transfer a project to someone else, click the share symbol, under the actions column. The project's members will be shown. Click 'make owner and leave' next to the member's name you want to transfer the project to. Be aware, when you do this, you are leaving the project.
- If you want to leave a project that was shared with you, click on the arrow symbol, under the actions column.
Can I share projects with people within my organization, as well as with external parties?
Yes, you can. All you need is their email address.